2021.12.03 22:18 ProfessionalArgum3nt The law school admissions roller coaster summed up in one day…
I could only apply to two schools; DU and CU. 11:14am today: R at CU. 3:03pm today: A at DU. Holy sigh of relief. I am going to law school!
submitted by ProfessionalArgum3nt to OutsideT14lawschools [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 americanivy Why am I good at remembering so many things but not people’s names?
2021.12.03 22:18 OnTheMove717 ANOVA test with categories split across data columns
I have a dataset that looks roughly like this:
2021.12.03 22:18 Orangedddd Please help
Hey I was wondering if anyone has been experiencing what I have whenever I turn on the keyboard my in game wheel turns all the way to the right or left it is pretty hard to drive when this happens it went away for a bit and now has come back please let me know if you have a solution to this
submitted by Orangedddd to ForzaHorizon [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 OzBargainBot Segway Ninebot eKickscooter E10 $299 Delivered @ PC Byte
|submitted by OzBargainBot to OzBargainNew [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 fematestanswer Free Course Everyone can take about Human Trafficking!
This course will provide FEMA personnel with information explaining human trafficking and differentiating it from human smuggling. Then, through a series of interactive, real-life based scenarios, the viewer will see how FEMA employees might encounter victims of human trafficking and traffickers themselves. Finally, the viewer will be provided guidance and resources should the employee identify human trafficking both in one’s professional capacity and private capacity.
submitted by fematestanswer to HumanTrafficking [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 tougestar Hey guys, I've had mold/mildew in my car for awhile now due to sunroof not closing . What's a good cheap effective way to get rid of the mold?
I've been thinking of pouring baking soda all over, let it sit for 15min. then vacuum , spray white vinegar , then use a carpet cleaner to clean it, would this be an effective way to go about killing mold/mildew?
submitted by tougestar to Mold [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 p4sky FFXIV crashes when switching sound devices?
Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue where if a switch the sound device in headphone mode the game crash...In a lucky case when the game start if i've the headphone active the sound is so scratchy...Dunno what's the problem,before EW come out there's no problem...But with EW I've this problem...And I was wondering if there's a solution....My headset it's SteelSeries Arctis 7, I try to uninstall and reinstall the steelserie Engine...but nothing change....If I use another headset nothing happen :S.
If anyone can give me a little help about this I would greatly appreciate it :)
submitted by p4sky to ffxiv [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 pharoahofzeta [FT]: 5IV perfect moon ball beldum [LF]: other competitively viable 5IV aprimon
4 beldum left
The lacking IV is in irrelevant stat (SpA)
Open for offers, must be an aprimon though.
Your offer should look like this to save us both time:
Pokemon I have that is 5 IV:
Egg moves if any:
submitted by pharoahofzeta to pokemontrades [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 LuisSilva27 [FOR HIRE] [Illustration/Fanart/Portrait/Character design/Environments] Opening commission slots. Starts at 30$ ! Contact me if you are interested!
2021.12.03 22:18 Lanky-Ad7024 Jenelle mom
As much as she is mean and cruel and yells at her Donna friend truly believe she does love gift for her daughter more than people acknowledge. She's a good woman as Love's Travel girl she just doesn't show it in a great way. She don't know one her daughter take care about loser guys more than her son and that's just the facts
submitted by Lanky-Ad7024 to TeenMomOGandTeenMom2 [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 kingdff Not a bad way to study for finals
|submitted by kingdff to cubancigars [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 lucybear234 looking for an optometrist to give me a prescription for contact lenses
hi :) i moved to montreal 2 weeks ago and i’ve decided to get contact lens. i usually wear glasses but have decided to wear contacts instead, since the weather is really cold and my glasses keep fogging up or getting wet from the rain.
my case is a little special since i have pretty severe astigmatism, so i’d need special toric lenses, but i am interested in buying coloured toric lenses instead of the regular clear one. i’ve also checked that the cost of an eye check is about $200, but i think most retailers would waive off the cost of the eye check if u buy glasses/contacts from them.
unfortunately, i can barely find 5 brands of coloured toric lenses online, and i’m pretty sure that it’ll be even harder to find shops that sell the lenses in real life. at the same time, i really don’t want to spend $200 getting a little piece of paper that tells me how bad my vision is :(
does anyone know any retail shops around downtown montreal that sells coloured toric lenses? thank you so much in advance :) have a nice day
submitted by lucybear234 to montreal [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 Doombolt69 Which effect happens first the dmg or the devolve?
|submitted by Doombolt69 to PokemonTCG [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 a_constant_rewinder Mickey Shiloh - Sad Bih (Official Music Video)
|submitted by a_constant_rewinder to NEWMUSICVIDEORELEASES [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 u-copycat Developing A Game Engine with Perl: Part 7 - Fork
|submitted by u-copycat to DevTo [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 filipinopepper Snow Area Aether Currents (No Name so it won't be spoiled)
2021.12.03 22:18 Oden_666 I really cared about these characters
|submitted by Oden_666 to freefolk [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 u-copycat Advent of code, day 3
|submitted by u-copycat to DevTo [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Figglypuff2504 Sleeping sploot
|submitted by Figglypuff2504 to sploot [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Chino_Blanco Plead the Fifth, John.
|submitted by Chino_Blanco to mopolitics [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 22:18 Knalxz Ways I've noticed 343i has closed the skill gap in Halo Infinite. For better or worse will be for you to decide.
TL DR-Old habitats are less optimal and strong spawn weapons has allowed 343i to bring everyone closer together. Elaborations below and no sprint isn't on the list.
1. The Motion Tracker-This one is easy because 343i flat out said they nerfed the range of the motion tracker because "Good players used it too much and bad players didn't use it at all." Also the entire reason why the MT is off for ranked and pro modes how easy it is to abuse. Though another detail 343i has added onto this is how fast you vanish from the tracker in Infinite. It talks about 2 seconds after not moving for the tracker to stop showing you. That's a rather long time when you consider how easy it is for someone to travel across your tracker and see your unmoving ping.
2. Jumping and Clamber-Jumping is a critical strategy in Halo, it's even got it's own control settings specifically made for it. The way 343i has closed the gap with jumping is that they just reduced the height. That might seem trivial but it does alot. Jumping has always been the most consistent way to suddenly move your character. If a sniper has you in their sights, a high jump will throw you into the air throwing off the target. Good snipers adapted to this and just waited for you to come back down but that's beside the point. A high jump will also keep you safer from explosives like grenades and rockets because you jump out of the higher damager zone. In close quarters you can leap off someone's screen making it hard for them to fight against you. A high jump does alot so now that it's very low all of the advantages above are mostly gone.
There's alot to be said on clamber but the big thing about it is that no matter who you are, if you get caught clambering, you're at a disadvantage. Clamber forces you to look certain directions even when it's on auto so it's impossible to make some jumps while back pedaling into a upper position. Couple that with the low jump height making it so any meaningful jump has to be done with clamber and it creates more examples of someone being at a disadvantage with clamber.
3. Map Designs, their height, sight lines and good cover-All of the maps in Halo Infinite have almost no elevation. Obi-Wan has taught us well, a team who is holding an area 100ft above yours has a clear advantage. To make it clear I'm not talking about being a floor up on an enemy I mean shooting down on someone from a Headlong skyscrapper. There are no arena maps with any areas that put you more then a floor above the enemy. This makes it so everyone isn't breaking their necks looking for targets which brings me to the sightlines.
Sightlines in Infinite are simply brutal. Deadzones are purposeful but there are many very long ranges to be abused so even if you can't harm your enemy you'll often know where they are on Arena maps. Obviously BTB maps by their nature are excused from this but they aren't excused from the poor cover in Infinite which there's alot of.
Cover is pretty bad in Infinite. Alot of it's low to the ground, very thin so it's hard to sway behind and different cover zones are far between each other. The only good cover is also shutdown by point 4, grenades.
4. The Grenades-To put it simply, grenades in Infinite are powerful. An entire vehicle charge can be shutdown by a single dynamo, plasmas have deceptively large blasts radius and frags can kill you when at half shields. I want to be unbiased in this post but grenades are nuts right now and they're extremely plentiful. The only grenade that I think is balanced are spike grenades but I'm sure there's someone out there dominating a lobby with them. Also there is one more thing that makes sticky grenades more destructive then in past titles and that's the lack of friendly collision. This makes it so if one guy gets stuck they can literally phase into another teammate and get them killed as well. Clusterlucks everywhere!
5. Spawn Weapons-To put it simply, the AR and sidekick are really solid weapons. The problem with them is that you don't really need to drop them which is bad for an arena shooter where you're meant to fight for control of spawns because they have superiors equipment. It doesn't help that the ravager, plasma pistol and pulse carbine are terrible either meaning that 3 different weapon racks per match can hold guns no sane person would trade out for. The point of pickups is to outshine the spawns. Three of them are useless while the rest require the target to be at optimal ranges while the AR Sidekick are just very good generalists. They're good at descoping long range weapons, they're more then fine at mid and shred at close. I wouldn't say nerf them, I'd say buff the pickups. The plasma weapons needs some help 343, they're begging you for a buff.
submitted by Knalxz to halo [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 cazzofire IWTL How to stop comparing myself to other people
Just about my whole life i’ve been very competitive, and i really don’t like that about myself since i’m just an aspiring musician and wannabe animator who can’t animate anything. I try to learn how to illustrate and draw/animate from youtube videos but I just start thinking and blaming myself for not starting when i was young, and i have this notion that after a certain age it’s impossible to learn new things, and that there are younger people than me who are much better in every aspect that i’m trying to be good at.
submitted by cazzofire to IWantToLearn [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 Xboomburst How fluent do you have to be in Japanese to be able to read the stories (or consume Japanese content in general)
I'm just wondering because I've been wanting to be able to listen to Japanese and learn a bit while not actively studying, but as of right now, I barely understand anything being said in Japanese podcasts and stuff like that and I doubt I'm learning anything.
submitted by Xboomburst to duolingo [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 22:18 thehypocrisyofreddit Master of plank of wood style
|submitted by thehypocrisyofreddit to memes [link] [comments]|